COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling Information
UPDATED: May 27, 2021
To best serve you, we will be offering the following location options for you to schedule an appointment to receive your vaccination:
- Gaughn’s Drugstore @ 348 Pennsylvania Ave W. in Warren (limited availability)
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine on Thursdays only
- Use links below to schedule
- Walk-In Johnson & Johnson Clinics at Allegheny Community Center:
- June 9 from 11:00AM to 1:30PM
- June 16 10:30AM to 12:00PM
How to Schedule:
To schedule your appointment, please click on one of the buttons below based on your preference of vaccine to see what times are available. YOU MUST REGISTER to receive the vaccine. We are not able to accommodate walk-in appointments at this time at our pharmacy location.
Gaughn’s Drug Store would like to thank our community for your cooperation and patience throughout the entire COVID-19 vaccination process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find a list of answers to the most commonly asked questions we have been receiving.
Which vaccines do you have?
Gaughn’s is currently offering the one dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine as well as the two dose Moderna vaccine.
How do I sign up?
Select the location and vaccine option of your choosing above to view available times for scheduling.