Pick up your FREE N-95 Masks at Gaughn’s Drug Store!
COVID-19 Tests Now Available!
Gaughn’s Drug Store is proud to take another step towards serving the community during the COVID-19 pandemic by beginning to offer no-cost COVID-19 testing at our store!
About the tests:
- PCR test with 99.98% accuracy using saliva instead of nasal swabs
- Tests are conveniently conducted from your vehicle outside of Gaughn’s
- Simple to administer – you just spit into a tube! See the video below for example.
- Gaughn’s sends the sample to an accredited lab who will test your saliva for the virus and bill your insurance directly.
- Results are emailed to you quickly within 36 to 72 hours quick test (results to you in 36 to 72 hours) for COVID-19.
- Please note that turnaround time for receiving test results is dependent upon shipping and processing time by the lab and are not guaranteed. While many results do come back quickly, Gaughn’s has no control over the timing once the test has been sent to the lab. We appreciate your understanding!
- For those that meet medical necessity the test will be billed to your insurance at zero out of pocket cost. No copays. No deductibles.
- Medical necessity means at LEAST 3 symptoms of COVID-19 or a recent exposure to COVID-19 with or without symptoms.
- For those who still want to be tested but who are not symptomatic, have not been exposed (such as those who need to be tested for travel), or do not have insurance, the test is available for an out-of-pocket cost of $125.
Once you register at RXCOVIDTEST.COM and enter your demographic information, symptoms, and insurance information, you can drive down to Gaughn’s, park in the designated parking spots on Hickory Street, and call the store at 814-723-2840 and we will come out to your vehicle. Please note that registration must be completed before you can be tested for COVID-19. Please do not come into the store.
Four Easy Steps To Provide Your Sample
Gaughn’s Drug Store would like to thank our community for your cooperation and patience throughout the entire COVID-19 vaccination process.